How to play ███
Jul. 9, 2017 in Games, Rules
███ is a great game. ███ demands that you play it. ███ can be played with any deck of cards from any game, assuming it has suits and values. For example, ███ works well when played with Star Realms cards, and ███ could work well with Magic, or even scraps of paper.
- Deal out a number of cards to each player, the number doesn’t really matter in ███.
- Players take turns placing down a card in the centre that is either higher or lower value and of the same suite, or the same value and any suite. This pleases ███.
- If a player cannot play they must pick up. They have failed ███.
- Shuffle the deck when it runs out. ███ must continue.
- When a players hand empties, it is their turn to think of a new simple, secret rule. Contradictions please ███.
- Do not explain this rule.
- Enforce the rule viciously.
- Do not mention the great ███.
- Do not criticise ███.
- Do not explain ███.
- Do not argue about ███.
- Do not make a mistake playing ███.
- Do not fail ███.
Any mistake while playing ███ requires punishment, that player must pick up an extra card.
The Village Fete has ArrivedVisiting Paris